Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I use my iPhone 13 to stream movies with AirPlay onto my iPad?

How do I use my iPhone 13 to stream movies with airplay onto my iPad?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 1:51 PM

According to this Apple article it is not possible, see-> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

⤵️

Use AirPlay to stream or share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV or Mac. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 1:51 PM in response to Dollymamma

According to this Apple article it is not possible, see-> Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Use AirPlay to stream video or mirror the screen of your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

⤵️

Use AirPlay to stream or share content from your Apple devices to your Apple TV, AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV or Mac. 

How do I use my iPhone 13 to stream movies with AirPlay onto my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.