Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Running out of needed storage

I have a iPhone 12 version iOS 15.5 . I have 2TB storage in my iCloud but my videos and pics are not going to it. I’m a TikTok who makes multiple videos everyday but I can’t. My phones storage is only 64gb. I’ve deleted so my apps off my phone to have storage but it’s not working. Why isn’t my iCloud working doi need to go to an apple store for help?

iPhone 12

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 3:56 PM

Have you checked out How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support?

As for iCloud - you may need to logout and login again and make sure that Settings-AppleID-iCloud-Photos is on and Settings-Photos-Optimize iPhone Storage is chosen (iCloud Photos is turned on, of course).

1 reply

Running out of needed storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.