Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery life

I’ve had the IPhone 12 Pro Max for little over a year and noticed my battery would die so fast. i Looked at my battery Health and it’s at 88%. For paying $1,400.00 for a phone, i think the battery would actually last. So how can i get my battery fixed (not through a 3rd party or any sort like that) directly through apple.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:32 PM

Nothing wrong with the battery at all. The Battery Health will normally drop by about 1% a month for the first 12 months or so then slow down a bit from there. You don't need to worry about replacing the battery until the Battery Health is down to about 80%. You've probably got another 2+ years or so on the current battery.

My iPhone 11 is 3+ years old and the Battery Health is at 82%, so I've probably got another 6-8 months on the battery. 4 years is pretty good for an iPhone battery. No complaints here, hope the next iPhone will do as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 8:32 PM in response to madisonbrewsaugh

Nothing wrong with the battery at all. The Battery Health will normally drop by about 1% a month for the first 12 months or so then slow down a bit from there. You don't need to worry about replacing the battery until the Battery Health is down to about 80%. You've probably got another 2+ years or so on the current battery.

My iPhone 11 is 3+ years old and the Battery Health is at 82%, so I've probably got another 6-8 months on the battery. 4 years is pretty good for an iPhone battery. No complaints here, hope the next iPhone will do as well.

battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.