Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why others can’t hear me on iPhone XR?

When I speak to some one in my iPhone XR the receiver not able to hear me. while I switch the speaker mode in regular calls the receiver is able to hear me

While I call on WhatsApp and other applications the receiver is able to hear me without switching to speaker mode

iPhone XR

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:52 PM

abdulkadar144 Said:

"Why others can’t hear me on iPhone XR?: When I speak to some one in my iPhone XR the receiver not able to hear me. while I switch the speaker mode in regular calls the receiver is able to hear me While I call on WhatsApp and other applications the receiver is able to hear me without switching to speaker mode"

-------

Troubleshooting "Can't Hear":

Volume Output: If you Can't Hear a Person on a Call or Voicemail or if the Sound isn't Clear on your iPhone - Apple Support

Volume Input: if your Microphone isn’t Working or People Can’t Hear you While you’re on a Call -Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2022 8:52 PM in response to abdulkadar144

abdulkadar144 Said:

"Why others can’t hear me on iPhone XR?: When I speak to some one in my iPhone XR the receiver not able to hear me. while I switch the speaker mode in regular calls the receiver is able to hear me While I call on WhatsApp and other applications the receiver is able to hear me without switching to speaker mode"

-------

Troubleshooting "Can't Hear":

Volume Output: If you Can't Hear a Person on a Call or Voicemail or if the Sound isn't Clear on your iPhone - Apple Support

Volume Input: if your Microphone isn’t Working or People Can’t Hear you While you’re on a Call -Apple Support

Why others can’t hear me on iPhone XR?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.