Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Voice Memo stops recording after a few minutes

I am using an iPhone 13 mini. Off late I have been facing issues while recording on Voice Memos. I generally record after switching on airplane mode, so that no calls cuts off my recordings. The last few times it happens so that, once I start recording, it records properly for around 8-9 mins and then the recording doesn’t happen.. although the timer is ON. But there is no movement in the voice graph. When you stop the recording, the screen gets stuck and you can’t even save the recordings.

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 12:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 1:01 AM

Did you check your iPhone internal storage, in Settings>General>Iphone Storage?

Should the storage be okay, did you try a "forced" restart of your device, as per these instructions?:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support.

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2022 1:01 AM in response to sharathm369

Did you check your iPhone internal storage, in Settings>General>Iphone Storage?

Should the storage be okay, did you try a "forced" restart of your device, as per these instructions?:--> Force restart iPhone – Apple Support.

If the issue persists, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

Voice Memo stops recording after a few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.