Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Today, Apple announced that from 2020 through 2023, the App Store prevented a total of over $7 billion in potentially fraudulent transactions. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple has begun to suddenly decline any payment and indicates the billing address is wrong

What changes has Apple applied to the payment options on their website? I am trying to purchase a Mac and I can't. It rejects the payment (and the payment method at all) because of a non validation of the billing address, however is the same credit card as always, and I have checked with the issuing bank and they haven't changed it either. Also, if I want to add a new payment method, I could only add credit cards if they bill in a short list of countries (US, UK, Australia, Netherlands, France, etc... like a dozen countries) of course no south american country is listed there. And that's why I think the problem is on Apple´s side, because previously I always could pay with my credit card from Perú.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2022 3:40 PM

We are all other users here and do not work for Apple, so we do not have access to accounts or payment methods. You can look through the info here from their store website or contact them about this:

Payment, Financing, Refunds and VAT - Shopping Help - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple has begun to suddenly decline any payment and indicates the billing address is wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.