Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos not uploading.

When I try to unlock my iPhone 11 it turns to a black loading screen and just goes back to the regular lock screen because the storage is full. That is fine but I have a 50GB iCloud plan and I've tried to upload my photos to it several times and every time it's stuck on updating forever.

I tried to upload my photos to iCloud through the iCloud website but for every thing that I try to upload it says 'only JPEG files supported'.

At this point idk what to do because my phone won't work because of full storage, and when I try to fix that problem it fails. Fuming :D

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 4:01 AM

You should transfer some of your data from your phone to your computer, to create more free space.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then see if syncing your photos to iCloud is working after that.

If you are syncing your photos to iCloud Photos, you can't delete those photos after that on your phone, to create free space. Photos stored in iCloud photos will be deleted, if they are removed from one of the connected devices.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 4:01 AM in response to velj_ko

You should transfer some of your data from your phone to your computer, to create more free space.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Then see if syncing your photos to iCloud is working after that.

If you are syncing your photos to iCloud Photos, you can't delete those photos after that on your phone, to create free space. Photos stored in iCloud photos will be deleted, if they are removed from one of the connected devices.

iCloud photos not uploading.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.