Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 12 mini Having trouble getting sim card out of phone

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 10:13 AM

I suggest you start with this support article just in case you may have missed something on how to properly remove the SIM card from your iPhone: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

It does take a bit of a "push" to eject the card, but it shouldn't need to be excessive. If you are still having issues trying to remove it, I further suggest that you pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them assist you with this.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 10:13 AM in response to FrankBC

I suggest you start with this support article just in case you may have missed something on how to properly remove the SIM card from your iPhone: Remove or switch the SIM card in your iPhone - Apple Support

It does take a bit of a "push" to eject the card, but it shouldn't need to be excessive. If you are still having issues trying to remove it, I further suggest that you pay a visit to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them assist you with this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.