Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music on PS5 glitch

Apple Music on my PS5 plays the same 100 or so songs on loop. They don’t play any of the new music I have downloaded. I’ve tried scrolling through music to find the right one but it still shows the same music.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 5:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 5:42 PM

JoshArthur11 Said:

"Apple Music on PS5 glitch: Apple Music on my PS5 plays the same 100 or so songs on loop. They don’t play any of the new music I have downloaded. I’ve tried scrolling through music to find the right one but it still shows the same music."

-------

Troubleshooting PS5 and Apple Music:

Using the Apple Music app? If so, reset it to its ogival settings.

1. Go here: Get the Apple Music App On your Smart TV, Game Console, or Streaming Device - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Reset the Apple Music app to its original settings
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 4, 2022 5:42 PM in response to JoshArthur11

JoshArthur11 Said:

"Apple Music on PS5 glitch: Apple Music on my PS5 plays the same 100 or so songs on loop. They don’t play any of the new music I have downloaded. I’ve tried scrolling through music to find the right one but it still shows the same music."

-------

Troubleshooting PS5 and Apple Music:

Using the Apple Music app? If so, reset it to its ogival settings.

1. Go here: Get the Apple Music App On your Smart TV, Game Console, or Streaming Device - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: Reset the Apple Music app to its original settings
  3. Proceed from there as necessary.

Apple Music on PS5 glitch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.