Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change memories' music in Photos on macOS?

When watching a memory on my iPhone, I can change and choose another music for it. But on macOS, I can't find any button to choose a different music. How do I do that on macOS Monterey?

Mac Pro, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jul 4, 2022 8:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 2:32 PM

Hello David0708,

Thanks for posting your question about Memories in the Photos app on your Mac. Looking over the articles below, it doesn't appear there is an option to change the music selection for Memories on the macOS platform.

Personalize your memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

View memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

If you'd like, you can provide feedback to Apple developers suggesting they add that option. Just visit Product Feedback to submit your comments.

Best regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 2:32 PM in response to David0708

Hello David0708,

Thanks for posting your question about Memories in the Photos app on your Mac. Looking over the articles below, it doesn't appear there is an option to change the music selection for Memories on the macOS platform.

Personalize your memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

View memories in Photos on Mac - Apple Support

If you'd like, you can provide feedback to Apple developers suggesting they add that option. Just visit Product Feedback to submit your comments.

Best regards.

How do I change memories' music in Photos on macOS?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.