Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transaction still on pending

Hello!

I have recently bought an apple pencil and iPad Pro using a Revolut card. I'm from Romania and I bought them from Milan, the apple pencil transaction was successful but the iPad no, or at least I have no information about it. However when I look at my orders it appears there, will the transaction happen later?

Thank you.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 4:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 4:58 AM

Some models of iPad have extended lead-times. Global semiconductor shortages, supply-chain and shipping issues are all impacting availability of electronic devices.

Your iPad order will likely show as pending until shortly before it is available and ready to ship. If purchased from Apple, you should have an estimated shipping date. While an estimate, Apple’s estimated shipping dates are usually accurate.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 4:58 AM in response to ovidiu225

Some models of iPad have extended lead-times. Global semiconductor shortages, supply-chain and shipping issues are all impacting availability of electronic devices.

Your iPad order will likely show as pending until shortly before it is available and ready to ship. If purchased from Apple, you should have an estimated shipping date. While an estimate, Apple’s estimated shipping dates are usually accurate.

Transaction still on pending

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.