Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund

Hi I refunded a subscription last Friday and I still have not received my money back after the 48 hour wait. How can I get my money back

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 8:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 9:01 AM

The refund request will take some time depending on the card and the company issuing said card. Typically you have to wait a minimum of three to four business days from the date you received the notification that the refund request was approved. If you received the notification on Friday that it was approved, I'd wait until at least Wednesday or Thursday. If you live in the US, Monday (7/4/22) was a holiday so you might not see it reflected until Friday.

Again, this could take longer based on the card and issuing company.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 9:01 AM in response to Tyler_al

The refund request will take some time depending on the card and the company issuing said card. Typically you have to wait a minimum of three to four business days from the date you received the notification that the refund request was approved. If you received the notification on Friday that it was approved, I'd wait until at least Wednesday or Thursday. If you live in the US, Monday (7/4/22) was a holiday so you might not see it reflected until Friday.

Again, this could take longer based on the card and issuing company.

Refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.