Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the official Apple website to manage my Apple ID?

Is https://appleid.apple.com/ the official Apple website or a fraud? It looks like a fraudulent website to me, so I'm afraid using it to manage my Apple ID. Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 1:15 PM

7 replies

Jul 7, 2022 1:54 PM in response to bram196

Please note that if you get an email purporting to be from Apple that includes that link and you're uncertain if the email is genuine, don't click on the link in the email. Instead, manually type it into the browser yourself. It is possible to make a nefarious link appear to be a genuine one. This also goes for emails from your bank, your credit card companies, etc.

Jul 7, 2022 3:27 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Hello again ~ I always like to ask as some here don’t like that. We have the same scam and one of my elderly friends always calls me when something like this comes up. I like to see people proactive on stuff like this for sure! She gave one fraudster her Apple ID and we had a time with that . She lost a lot of money to start but we got it straightened out. It’s very easy to learn from you and thx a bunch. Be well! 🙂

~Katana-San~

What is the official Apple website to manage my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.