Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Making Apple ID for child to Under 13

I have family sharing and I would like to change my daughter's apple id to show an Under 13 birthdate so I can use screen time parental controls. It is giving me a server error message when I try to change her birthdate. Can someone let me know how to fix this please?

Thanks!

iPhone 8, 14

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 2:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2022 7:28 PM

Click on the link to read how to 'Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID' - Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

For something like a server error:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2022 7:28 PM in response to Bhooping

Click on the link to read how to 'Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID' - Update the birth date associated with your Apple ID - Apple Support

For something like a server error:

Contact Apple. Click here --> Choose your country or region - Official Apple Support Select your country, then a product. If you don't see one that handles your issue then keep experimenting with selections until you reach one that gets you a chat session or a telephone call and get the representative to redirect you.

or:

Contact Apple for support and service --> "See a list of Apple phone numbers around the world."

Click here --> Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Making Apple ID for child to Under 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.