Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Error (-16913) Meaning

I keep getting an error code (-16913) when I try to play Conan Grays song, Disaster. I’ve already restarted my iPhone and it’s not working. What does this code even mean and how do I fix it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 6:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 11:07 AM

Good afternoon camig18,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

Are you having an issues downloading other songs by Conan Gray? Are you having any issues downloading any other songs from Apple Music?

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy, download, or subscribe to certain types of media.

You may need to reach out to Apple directly to address this issue:

Media Services - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Take care.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 11:07 AM in response to camig18

Good afternoon camig18,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

Are you having an issues downloading other songs by Conan Gray? Are you having any issues downloading any other songs from Apple Music?

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy, download, or subscribe to certain types of media.

You may need to reach out to Apple directly to address this issue:

Media Services - Contact Us - Official Apple Support

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Take care.

Apple Music Error (-16913) Meaning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.