You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Experimental features iPhone 11

Could someone please tell me the features that should be turned on in experimental features? I’ve been hacked and cannot tell what’s supposed to be “ turned on. Thanks.

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 11:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2022 11:12 AM

Unless your iPhone has been jailbroken, your iPhone has not been hacked. While having an account compromised, or your Apple ID compromised, your device has not been hacked. I've never changed any of those settings on my device. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page there is a link to reset to default. What makes you believe you have been hacked?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2022 11:12 AM in response to BJB7037

Unless your iPhone has been jailbroken, your iPhone has not been hacked. While having an account compromised, or your Apple ID compromised, your device has not been hacked. I've never changed any of those settings on my device. If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page there is a link to reset to default. What makes you believe you have been hacked?

Jul 6, 2022 11:34 AM in response to ChrisJ4203

Thank you for responding..,my husband and I have an ongoing police investigation for hacking. Without compromising the investigation I can say that these people( using term lightly) have infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Started off with our Facebook, messenger then our Android phones we had at the time. Used our email and phone numbers to send death threats and other nasty messages to friends and family. Also spoof numbers of ours like house phone and cell numbers of family to call 911.It’s been awful. We Foyt iPhones in hopes of at least our phones being safe. Nope. Reset both phones twice, have spoke with apple. Phones literally turn on when we turn them off. Emails hacked over and over.

Experimental features iPhone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.