Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get mail on my iPhone

I try to log in to my Cox account and repeatedly get the following:

”Cannot Get Mail

No password provided for Cox

Please go to Mail Account Settings and enter a password”

I follow those instructions, does not work! I see many have had this issue but I’m yet to find a solution. HELP!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 9:39 AM

If you're talking about Apple Mail app, you should contact COX support team and check with them their SMTP/IMAP/POP parameters.

Delete the existing Cox account, restart your iPhone, then re-add that account (using the correct parameters) manually, as per the section "How to set up your email account manually" in this support article:--> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2022 9:39 AM in response to CharlieJane

If you're talking about Apple Mail app, you should contact COX support team and check with them their SMTP/IMAP/POP parameters.

Delete the existing Cox account, restart your iPhone, then re-add that account (using the correct parameters) manually, as per the section "How to set up your email account manually" in this support article:--> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Cannot get mail on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.