Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone and Oticon hearing aids

In the last month, I am no longer able to connect my Oticon hearing aids with my iPhone. I was able to do it before. In the last few months, I was having some disconnect problems, and now I can't connect at all. I have, of course, turned Bluetooth off and on, turned the hearings aids off and on, disconnected the hearing aids and tried to connect again (and I get one request for Pairing which I click, but then I don't get the other one and neither are actually connected). Anyone else having this problem? I'm running OS 15.5 on my iPhone SE (newer one).

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 7, 2022 5:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 7:42 AM

If your hearing aids are not showing in Accessibility - Hearing Devices after several attempts you need to Reset Network setting and the try pairing again. Go to Settings - General - Transfer or Reset Phone - Reset - Reset Network Settings. Be careful and only Reset Network Settings. Post back your results please.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 7:42 AM in response to RandomNonviolence

If your hearing aids are not showing in Accessibility - Hearing Devices after several attempts you need to Reset Network setting and the try pairing again. Go to Settings - General - Transfer or Reset Phone - Reset - Reset Network Settings. Be careful and only Reset Network Settings. Post back your results please.

iPhone and Oticon hearing aids

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.