Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blocked phone

Scammers blocked my phone through iCloud when I wanted to sell it((( now they ask money to unlock it..

how can I unlock it myself? I have all the proofs that the phone is mine (box, purchase receipt).

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 12:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 1:13 AM

zere66 Sado:

"Blocked phone: Scammers blocked my phone through iCloud when I wanted to sell it((( now they ask money to unlock it.. how can I unlock it myself? I have all the proofs that the phone is mine (box, purchase receipt)."

-------

Report this to Apple:

Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip. When renting it, take some photos on any messages you have of this, and provide it to Apple. In doing so, they will know what has occurred. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: scammers communicating with you.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 1:13 AM in response to zere66

zere66 Sado:

"Blocked phone: Scammers blocked my phone through iCloud when I wanted to sell it((( now they ask money to unlock it.. how can I unlock it myself? I have all the proofs that the phone is mine (box, purchase receipt)."

-------

Report this to Apple:

Use my User Tip: Using the Photos App to Report Scams: - User Tip. When renting it, take some photos on any messages you have of this, and provide it to Apple. In doing so, they will know what has occurred. In the comments pane, inform Apple of what the attachment is all about: scammers communicating with you.

Blocked phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.