Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV app

i am trying too find the Apple TV remote control application, suggestions?

Apple TV HD, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 4:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 4:38 AM

I've noticed you've come from the correct support page: Set up the Apple TV Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support! Please reread this support page and make sure the Apple TV and smart TV are compatible.

"The Apple TV Remote in Control Center works with Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Apple TV (3rd generation), and AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs only."

There is no app for Apple TV remote. You add it to your Control Center and use it from there.

1. Open Settings on iPhone
  2. Scroll down and tap on Control Center

If "Apple TV Remote" is no under Included Controls you'll need to add it. Please scroll down to More Controls and find "Apple TV Remote." Once you find it, tap on the green plus to the left of it. Done! All you need to do know is open your Control Center and tap on the remote icon to access Apple TV Remote.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 4:38 AM in response to captaindashing744

I've noticed you've come from the correct support page: Set up the Apple TV Remote on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support! Please reread this support page and make sure the Apple TV and smart TV are compatible.

"The Apple TV Remote in Control Center works with Apple TV 4K, Apple TV HD, Apple TV (3rd generation), and AirPlay 2-compatible smart TVs only."

There is no app for Apple TV remote. You add it to your Control Center and use it from there.

1. Open Settings on iPhone
  2. Scroll down and tap on Control Center

If "Apple TV Remote" is no under Included Controls you'll need to add it. Please scroll down to More Controls and find "Apple TV Remote." Once you find it, tap on the green plus to the left of it. Done! All you need to do know is open your Control Center and tap on the remote icon to access Apple TV Remote.

Apple TV app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.