Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacStudio pickup date changed!

I placed my order on June, 24 and it was schedule for pickup on July, 13. But now that the package was sent to the store, it was changed to 1-2 weeks. But I'll only be able to pick it up at this store until July, 16!

How do I proceed?

Yesterday it was:

Now it's:

Mac Studio

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 1:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 3:09 PM

You need to speak to Apple retail about your issue.

This is a volunteer forum for the App Store, downloadable apps for Apple devices. No one here can help you.

1-800-MY-APPLE.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 8, 2022 3:09 PM in response to jonata257

You need to speak to Apple retail about your issue.

This is a volunteer forum for the App Store, downloadable apps for Apple devices. No one here can help you.

1-800-MY-APPLE.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 12.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 8.6; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 15.5; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15.5; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 15.5; HomePods, audioOS 15.5 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

MacStudio pickup date changed!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.