Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No MLB on Apple+ on LG tv

This question has been asked before but there has been no solution posted. Why can I see MLB on Apple TV on my iPad but NOT on the Apple TV+ on my LG smart TV. I've updated and restored the app. There is no menu in which to choose any sports at all.

OLED55C1PSA,

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 5:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 3:06 AM

The TV app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box) can connect to certain other apps, which is not supported on third party devices, as that link is done through the device OS.

You can get Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app on your smart TV, but for access to MLB app content, you will have to open the MLB app on devices that have this app. Unfortunately, MLB doesn’t have a smart app for LG TV at this time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 3:06 AM in response to Melianthus123

The TV app on Apple devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV box) can connect to certain other apps, which is not supported on third party devices, as that link is done through the device OS.

You can get Friday Night Baseball in the Apple TV app on your smart TV, but for access to MLB app content, you will have to open the MLB app on devices that have this app. Unfortunately, MLB doesn’t have a smart app for LG TV at this time.

No MLB on Apple+ on LG tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.