Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MLB on Apple TV

My LG smart tv apple TV app does not have friday night baseball. My iPhone and other TVs using xfinity cable box apple TV app and same subscription have the game. why cant i get on the LG app?

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2022 5:56 PM

What is your model LG TV?

Verify that the TV system software is up-to-date, and that apps update automatically. Try deleting and re-installing the Apple TV app. (Maybe it’s an app version issue?)

Be sure to sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. It may not show if you skip that step.

I have searched … Nothing shows up.

Searching for ‘Friday Night Baseball’, or just ‘baseball’, or even ‘Phillies’ should do it though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Else I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 12, 2022 5:56 PM in response to Jrw3rd

What is your model LG TV?

Verify that the TV system software is up-to-date, and that apps update automatically. Try deleting and re-installing the Apple TV app. (Maybe it’s an app version issue?)

Be sure to sign in to the Apple TV app with your Apple ID account. It may not show if you skip that step.

I have searched … Nothing shows up.

Searching for ‘Friday Night Baseball’, or just ‘baseball’, or even ‘Phillies’ should do it though. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Else I would suggest to contact an expert from the Apple Support staff for further assistance. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

MLB on Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.