Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple fix my iPad color problems

My iPad colors are extremely over-saturated and none of the self fixes work. Should I take the iPad to an Apple Store ?

iPad, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2022 7:42 AM

If the screen on your iPad is failing Apple doesn't repair iPad screens. Your signature suggests you have an iPad running iOS 10. That would mean you own an iPad 4th generation, which is a very old, no longer supported iPad. It is no longer listed as eligible for an Out of Warranty repair. It would make more sense to buy a newer, more modern iPad.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2022 7:42 AM in response to Birchwood12

If the screen on your iPad is failing Apple doesn't repair iPad screens. Your signature suggests you have an iPad running iOS 10. That would mean you own an iPad 4th generation, which is a very old, no longer supported iPad. It is no longer listed as eligible for an Out of Warranty repair. It would make more sense to buy a newer, more modern iPad.

Can Apple fix my iPad color problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.