Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone battery

I have iPhone 13 mini which is currently running on ios 15.5 and recently I’ve started to face some major battery draining issues. Like I have to charge my phone twice in a day. Battery drains faster when I’m not using my phone like overnight or throughout the day. Any solution? Background app refresh is already turned off.

iPhone 13 mini, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 8:11 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 8, 2022 8:34 PM in response to atharvkulkarni25

atharvkulkarni25 Said:

"iPhone battery: I have iPhone 13 mini which is currently running on ios 15.5 and recently I’ve started to face some major battery draining issues. Like I have to charge my phone twice in a day. Battery drains faster when I’m not using my phone like overnight or throughout the day. Any solution? Background app refresh is already turned off."

-------

Troubleshooting a Draining iPhone:

System resources a likely being swollen up, so to speak. So, start with clearing space. Try the following:

I. Cool Down the iPhone:

For a few hours, perform the following...

• Power Off: the iPhone for a bit
  • Unplug: any Cables
  • Place it Atop: Laptop Cooler
  • Keep it in: an open space
  • Keep it Out of: direct sunlight

II. Clear Space:

Having little empty space can heat things up. So, here is what to perform...

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storages named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

iPhone battery

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.