Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple tv

Hello… i want to open apple tv service for 4.99$…. And i cant… when i open app its empty… when i click on links and url it open that same app empty… i cant sign in or log in or pay or try to choose anything…

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 4:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:55 AM

Croatia

Availability of Apple Media Services - Apple Support

Unfortunately, at this time, Apple doesn’t offer the Apple TV+ service, nor iTunes Store video content, in Croatia. The Apple TV app is only functional for synced videos there (from Mac or PC).

4 replies

Jul 10, 2022 4:32 AM in response to LeonDuspara

To subscribe to Apple TV+ you'll need your Apple ID and a payment method. You can learn how to exactly setup Apple TV+ here: Subscribe to Apple TV+ or an Apple TV channel in the Apple TV app - Apple Support.

You can learn about Apple TV+ and what it offers here: Apple TV+ - Apple.

If you own a Mac, this support page will document the steps for signing in to the Apple TV app on Mac: Use your Apple ID to sign in to the Apple TV app on Mac - Apple Support.

If you have an Apple TV box at home, when you first turn the TV on you should seen the log in page: Set up your Apple ID on Apple TV - Apple Support.

Finally, if you're having issues with your payment method, please consider changing or adding your payment method to your Apple ID: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support.

I know this was a lot of information, but I hope this solves your problem. Don't hesitate to reply with more questions! Happy Streaming

Jul 10, 2022 5:44 AM in response to LeonDuspara

On what device is this happening?

The TV app on iPhone needs internet access, to show anything other than the local (empty?) library.

• Through Wi-Fi, the TV app should have regular internet access.
  • On cellular, the TV app would need extra permission to use cellular data. Settings﹥Cellular﹥[scroll down to apps list] TV app﹥

Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.