Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad mini6 screen flickering

My iPad mini6 screen flickers for a brief second when powering on and there are weird lines, but after it has powered on and reached the Lock Screen, everything is fine, also I did a screen test on Antutu and it seems to be fine, I don’t know what’s the problem, is my display backlighting having troubles

iPad mini 6 Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 5:59 AM

Screen backlighting issues will not cause appearance of lines on the display or other screen artefacts.

You might be well advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support - and request a remote diagnostic test of your iPad. You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Given the nature of the problem, the iPad might best benefit from in-person testing by an Apple technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 5:59 AM in response to TomAs1222

Screen backlighting issues will not cause appearance of lines on the display or other screen artefacts.

You might be well advised to seek assistance directly from from Apple Support - and request a remote diagnostic test of your iPad. You can contact the Support Team using the Get Support link at top-right of this page. Alternatively, you can initiate and manage your support cases using the excellent Apple Support App. If not already installed on your iPad, the App can be downloaded from the App Store:

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/apple-support/id1130498044

Given the nature of the problem, the iPad might best benefit from in-person testing by an Apple technicians at the Genius Bar of your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP):

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPad mini6 screen flickering

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.