Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to attach photo in email without it going into the body

Every time I attach a photo, it goes into the body of the email. I would like to attach all of the photos so the person has to click on each one to see it. How can I do that?

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2022 5:23 PM

HawkFalc wrote:

Every time I attach a photo, it goes into the body of the email. I would like to attach all of the photos so the person has to click on each one to see it. How can I do that?

You do not have control over some one else's email client and how they manage incoming mail or set preferences

however you can guarantee a zip file will remain zipped until they click it open.

compress it individually or in a folder

Control click the image>Compress and add the zip

Zip and unzip files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 10, 2022 5:23 PM in response to HawkFalc

HawkFalc wrote:

You do not have control over some one else's email client and how they manage incoming mail or set preferences

however you can guarantee a zip file will remain zipped until they click it open.

compress it individually or in a folder

Control click the image>Compress and add the zip

Zip and unzip files and folders on Mac - Apple Support

How to attach photo in email without it going into the body

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.