Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App compatibly

I am using the “APPLE HEALTH” app on my iPhone. I would like to access it on my iPad. But the app says it’s not compatible with my iPad. Does anyone know why, and or help? Thank You.

iPad, iPadOS 15

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 7:04 AM

The Health App is not an element of iPadOS14/15 - and neither are other iPhone-only Apps such as Apple’s Calculator or Weather.

There are many native functions, features and Apps that are only available on one or other of the two related - but different - platforms. As for why Apple choose to make some Apps available to iOS for iPhone, these decisions are not shared by Apple.

If you have strong feelings, Apple invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 7:04 AM in response to Regina Howell

The Health App is not an element of iPadOS14/15 - and neither are other iPhone-only Apps such as Apple’s Calculator or Weather.

There are many native functions, features and Apps that are only available on one or other of the two related - but different - platforms. As for why Apple choose to make some Apps available to iOS for iPhone, these decisions are not shared by Apple.

If you have strong feelings, Apple invite constructive feedback and feature requests via their product feedback portal:

Product Feedback - Apple

App compatibly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.