Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to remove todesk?

A friend of mine asked me about removing the software "ToDesk" on MacBook Pro(because she has a TOEFL test tomorrow and the test center banned the application). I said she could go to Finder > Applications > To Desk, drag it into the trash then delete it. However, she said she tried those ways and they all didn't work.

Is there another way of removing the software?

MacBook Pro Apple Silicon

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2022 10:11 PM

Ocillus Said:

"How to remove todesk?: A friend of mine asked me about removing the software 'ToDesk' on MacBook Pro(because she has a TOEFL test tomorrow and the test center banned the application). I said she could go to Finder > Applications > To Desk, drag it into the trash then delete it. However, she said she tried those ways and they all didn't work. Is there another way of removing the software?"

-------

Uninstalling todesk?

A. Try an Uninstaller:

Contact the Developer. It may require an uninstaller.

B. Use a Temporary Admin:

If needed, use a temporary admin in the mean time. Transfer what need be to it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2022 10:11 PM in response to Ocillus

Ocillus Said:

"How to remove todesk?: A friend of mine asked me about removing the software 'ToDesk' on MacBook Pro(because she has a TOEFL test tomorrow and the test center banned the application). I said she could go to Finder > Applications > To Desk, drag it into the trash then delete it. However, she said she tried those ways and they all didn't work. Is there another way of removing the software?"

-------

Uninstalling todesk?

A. Try an Uninstaller:

Contact the Developer. It may require an uninstaller.

B. Use a Temporary Admin:

If needed, use a temporary admin in the mean time. Transfer what need be to it.

How to remove todesk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.