Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods pro not updating

Hi, I just got my airpods pro a couple of days ago and they are kn the version 2D27, i have tried to update them several times but no luck. I even let the charging in a case with the lid open next to my phone hoping they would update but no luck. Any tips how to update

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 12:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 12:48 AM

SamFen21 Said:

"Airpods pro not updating: Hi, I just got my airpods pro a couple of days ago and they are kn the version 2D27, i have tried to update them several times but no luck. I even let the charging in a case with the lid open next to my phone hoping they would update but no luck. Any tips how to update"

-------

Updating Firmware on a AirPods:

A. Try a New User:

Update these using a new admin user.

B. Try Another Computer:

Update these using another computer.

C. Try in Safe Mode:

Boot your Mac in Safe Mode, and try updating what booting into that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 12, 2022 12:48 AM in response to SamFen21

SamFen21 Said:

"Airpods pro not updating: Hi, I just got my airpods pro a couple of days ago and they are kn the version 2D27, i have tried to update them several times but no luck. I even let the charging in a case with the lid open next to my phone hoping they would update but no luck. Any tips how to update"

-------

Updating Firmware on a AirPods:

A. Try a New User:

Update these using a new admin user.

B. Try Another Computer:

Update these using another computer.

C. Try in Safe Mode:

Boot your Mac in Safe Mode, and try updating what booting into that.

Airpods pro not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.