Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What is the trade in value for my iPhone XR 64GB?

What kind of help is the trade in worth of ?

I have a iphone XR 64GB

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 2:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 2:34 AM

Well, it saves you from having to find a buyer. Read this article (FAQ section included, at the bottom): -> Apple Trade In - Apple

Nobody forces you to use this method, let's say it's an opportunity offered by Apple.

If you're not happy with it, try selling your iPhone on your own, then add the money to buy a new model.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 2:34 AM in response to raaga2004

Well, it saves you from having to find a buyer. Read this article (FAQ section included, at the bottom): -> Apple Trade In - Apple

Nobody forces you to use this method, let's say it's an opportunity offered by Apple.

If you're not happy with it, try selling your iPhone on your own, then add the money to buy a new model.

Regards

Giulio

Jul 13, 2022 5:56 PM in response to raaga2004

Are you asking why should you use the Apple Trade-in process OR what that process will assess what your iPhone XR is worth? If it is the latter, then you can find out yourself by just using the process. To get it started, simply go through the steps to order a new iPhone. One of the first steps will ask you if you have a phone to trade in. Follow the steps by answering a few simple questions about your current phone. The end result will be a pre-evaluation price. You are under no obligation to either trade your phone in or purchase the new one at this point.

What is the trade in value for my iPhone XR 64GB?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.