Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How much is an iPhone X worth?

How much is this phone worth and where do I sell it?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 3:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 8, 2023 3:39 AM

Well first of all i don’t think you can ask these types of questions here but today on average iPhone X is worth around 920 DHS thats like around 250 $ but the top payout that you can receive for that phone is around 183 $ at max and the normal range is around 90-163 $.

you can sell on various platforms like EBay , amazon , etc or give it to apple as a trade in and get a discount from apple on any of your next devices purchased from Apple.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 8, 2023 3:39 AM in response to Martin8908

Well first of all i don’t think you can ask these types of questions here but today on average iPhone X is worth around 920 DHS thats like around 250 $ but the top payout that you can receive for that phone is around 183 $ at max and the normal range is around 90-163 $.

you can sell on various platforms like EBay , amazon , etc or give it to apple as a trade in and get a discount from apple on any of your next devices purchased from Apple.

How much is an iPhone X worth?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.