Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail not being received

Mail is not being received all of a sudden except for Apple emails in my frontier pop3 mail account. Frontier says it is an apple issue with an upgrade of IMAP server?

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 8:35 AM

eljanb wrote:

Sorry if my question was confusing. My mail had been working fine using Apple. It then stopped populating all emails...only Apple and another source. Frontier's help desk indicated that Apple server which I assumed was IMAP must have done an upgrade and that is what is preventing my mail from coming into the Frontier mail account. Is that plausible?

No. Frontier's email servers have nothing to do with Apple. If Frontier changed their IMAP server settings then you need to get those new settings from Frontier and insert those settings into your email client.

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 13, 2022 8:35 AM in response to eljanb

eljanb wrote:

Sorry if my question was confusing. My mail had been working fine using Apple. It then stopped populating all emails...only Apple and another source. Frontier's help desk indicated that Apple server which I assumed was IMAP must have done an upgrade and that is what is preventing my mail from coming into the Frontier mail account. Is that plausible?

No. Frontier's email servers have nothing to do with Apple. If Frontier changed their IMAP server settings then you need to get those new settings from Frontier and insert those settings into your email client.

Jul 13, 2022 8:26 AM in response to BobTheFisherman

Mail not being received

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.