Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought AirPods Pro a few weeks ago, but the problem with them is that I smell a lot in my ears. What can I do?

Help me pls

iPhone 7, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 10:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 10:05 AM

XDoesKnowMaybe wrote:

As i understand it will not fit the best way to go about it is. Try using the initial set up when you first add your headphones to fit. Once you done that try to push in your ear and tilt them with the part that sticks out and point them at a 90 degree angle. Look at my pic. It should hold them in place.

Which has what to do with how they smell? Also, it looks like the picture you're showing is of AirPods, not AirPod Pros. The tips are different.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 10:05 AM in response to XDoesKnowMaybe

XDoesKnowMaybe wrote:

As i understand it will not fit the best way to go about it is. Try using the initial set up when you first add your headphones to fit. Once you done that try to push in your ear and tilt them with the part that sticks out and point them at a 90 degree angle. Look at my pic. It should hold them in place.

Which has what to do with how they smell? Also, it looks like the picture you're showing is of AirPods, not AirPod Pros. The tips are different.

I bought AirPods Pro a few weeks ago, but the problem with them is that I smell a lot in my ears. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.