Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health sharing not working

I have tried everything stated on Apple support site about what to do to set up health sharing data. Not working at all fter many trials.

I am using iPhone X, the latest iOS, and my mom is using iPhone 8 also with the latest iOS. I used my mom phone to invite me for health sharing. Nothing showed up on my phone.

Any suggestion og what to do?

iPhone 8

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 3:59 AM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2022 9:04 AM in response to lodaponl

Hello lodaponl,

It sounds like you are unable to share Health data with your mother. It's nice being able to share this information with our loved ones, so we'll do our best to help out.

You mentioned having compatible devices with the latest operating system. That's perfect!

Do you both have iCloud signed in and enabled (for Health) with two-factor authentication? We ask because that is a requirement to share this data, along with the following:

About Health sharing

In the Sharing tab of the Health app, you can share any data you have stored in the Health app with up to 5 individuals. You control what data you share, and you can change it or stop sharing at any time. If a friend or family member chooses to share their health data with you, you can also receive notifications when there are changes to their health data.

Here's what you need
- An iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 15 or later.
- An iCloud account with Health turned on and two-factor authentication enabled.
- The person you want to start sharing with must be saved in your Contacts with their iCloud account email included.*

*If you start sharing data with someone, removing them from Contacts doesn’t stop the sharing.

Resource: Share and view health data in the Health app - Apple Support

If you continue to have issues, then it would be best to partner with Apple Support

They'll need to take it from here.

Wishing you well, take care.

Health sharing not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.