Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add a AAA card to Wallet on my I-Phone.. (or any card)

How to add a AAA card to Wallet on my Iphone. Its a joint account and will only show the Primary name on account. I have separate card in my name and it stopped updating in Wallet several years ago

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 7:40 AM

1 reply

Jul 15, 2022 10:44 AM in response to MaryDW

Hey MaryDW,

It sounds like you have the card added to the Wallet app, but it appears in the primary account holders name instead. If that's the case, we recommend reaching out to AAA to see if there's an option for the card to show in your name or if that's expected behavior. Here's their contact information: Contact Us - AAA

You could also try removing the card that is showing in the Wallet app, and adding it back to see if the correct name appears: Remove passes from Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Just in case, here's information on adding cards and passes to the Wallet app: Add, use, and share boarding passes, tickets, and other passes in Apple Wallet - Apple Support

Thanks for participating in Apple Support Communities.

Take care!

How to add a AAA card to Wallet on my I-Phone.. (or any card)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.