Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am having a hard time verifying my identity for Apple Pay

I am having a hard time verifying my identity for apple pay

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 12:50 PM

From the article below.

If you can't add your driver's license or state ID

• If there's a problem adding your driver's license or service is temporarily unavailable, try again later or contact your state issuing authority. Learn how to check if you're experiencing an Apple service outage.
  • If your driver's license can't be added, contact your state issuing authority.
  • If your driver's license can't be added because it's already associated with a different Apple ID or added on another iPhone, you need to remove your license or ID from the other Apple ID or iPhone. You also need to remove your license or ID from your paired Apple Watch before you can add it to a new iPhone.

Add your driver's license or state ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 12:50 PM in response to shamiah66

From the article below.

If you can't add your driver's license or state ID

• If there's a problem adding your driver's license or service is temporarily unavailable, try again later or contact your state issuing authority. Learn how to check if you're experiencing an Apple service outage.
  • If your driver's license can't be added, contact your state issuing authority.
  • If your driver's license can't be added because it's already associated with a different Apple ID or added on another iPhone, you need to remove your license or ID from the other Apple ID or iPhone. You also need to remove your license or ID from your paired Apple Watch before you can add it to a new iPhone.

Add your driver's license or state ID to Apple Wallet - Apple Support

I am having a hard time verifying my identity for Apple Pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.