Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV audio

I live in the UAE. I use Apple TV. I want to change the language from Arabic to Japanese on the anime. It won't change no matter what I do in settings or in preferred audio. How can I fix this?

PlayStation4,

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 12:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 4:44 PM

Is this for content from Apple’s own iTunes Store movie catalog?

iTunes Store video content will have audio language(s) tailored to the country or region of the user, as decided by the supplying studio (not by Apple as distributor). That may or may not include original language. That may be different for each title. You may choose from what audio tracks are offered, if more than one is available: Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 4:44 PM in response to MoeRockin

Is this for content from Apple’s own iTunes Store movie catalog?

iTunes Store video content will have audio language(s) tailored to the country or region of the user, as decided by the supplying studio (not by Apple as distributor). That may or may not include original language. That may be different for each title. You may choose from what audio tracks are offered, if more than one is available: Change subtitles or languages for videos in the Apple TV app or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Apple TV audio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.