Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Guided access

When trying to end my guided access on my iPad mini it is not popping up with the box to allow me to input my passcode to end it. I’m triple clicking my lock button to no avail, also tried to force restart but it won’t even slow me to do that.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 1:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 3:14 PM

If you’re unable to escape from Guided Access, simultaneously press the Home and Power button for 15 seconds.

This should turn off Guided Access by forcibly rebooting your device. Once your device is restarted, you can then go to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access > Guided Access - and turn off Guided Access if needed.

Use Guided Access on iPad - Apple Support

Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 3:14 PM in response to Ambermayrosales123

If you’re unable to escape from Guided Access, simultaneously press the Home and Power button for 15 seconds.

This should turn off Guided Access by forcibly rebooting your device. Once your device is restarted, you can then go to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access > Guided Access - and turn off Guided Access if needed.

Use Guided Access on iPad - Apple Support

Use Guided Access with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Guided access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.