Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I was charged twice with my Apple Music.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 6:17 PM

I recommend reading over this article as it goes over how to manage your subscriptions, report a problem, and handle your billing information right from your devices, that way you can cancel the duplicate subscription if listed: Billing and Subscriptions.

To request a refund for the duplicate charge, please check out this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If the above steps didn't help fix/isolate your issue, I recommend to reach out to Apple Support here: Get Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 14, 2022 6:17 PM in response to Haileykins

I recommend reading over this article as it goes over how to manage your subscriptions, report a problem, and handle your billing information right from your devices, that way you can cancel the duplicate subscription if listed: Billing and Subscriptions.

To request a refund for the duplicate charge, please check out this link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

If the above steps didn't help fix/isolate your issue, I recommend to reach out to Apple Support here: Get Support

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.