Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wifi

My phone will shut down and when I turn it back on I can no longer connect to wifi. The button is greyed out and I cannot click it, the bluetooth button works but will not connect to anything. In the past letting the phone run out of battery, restarting it, deleting s couple of apps or earasing all network settings has worked. This time I have tried everything but nothing works. What can I do?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 2:17 PM

Ccjgls wrote:

My phone will shut down and when I turn it back on I can no longer connect to wifi. The button is greyed out and I cannot click it, the bluetooth button works but will not connect to anything. In the past letting the phone run out of battery, restarting it, deleting s couple of apps or earasing all network settings has worked. This time I have tried everything but nothing works. What can I do?

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi ...

Settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

restore from backup, restore as new device. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2022 2:17 PM in response to Ccjgls

Ccjgls wrote:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't connect to a Wi-Fi ...

Settings>general>reset>reset network settings.

If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

restore from backup, restore as new device. Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings - Apple Support

Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.