Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Music and iTunes Match

I imported a lot of music from CD’s bought over the years, into my iTunes library. Then, those imported songs disappear.

I don’t know where to find them. Re-importing them is NOT an option.

Help, please!

Dan

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 3:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 2:14 PM

If they are not in your current iCloud Music Library, and you don't have a backup, or the CDs they were ripped from, then you would appear to be out of options. Apple Music is more expensive than iTunes Match, but it does mean you can add content that want to be in your library for as long as the subscription is active. Or you could repurchase the missing items.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2022 2:14 PM in response to Dan_C_

If they are not in your current iCloud Music Library, and you don't have a backup, or the CDs they were ripped from, then you would appear to be out of options. Apple Music is more expensive than iTunes Match, but it does mean you can add content that want to be in your library for as long as the subscription is active. Or you could repurchase the missing items.

tt2

Missing Music and iTunes Match

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.