Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

right side of my screen not functioning

does anyone have any solutions to why about 1" off the right side of my iPhone xs doesn't work? I've tried force restart, regular restart, reset settings, and even erased my iPhone and put it as a new device. Any solutions?

iPhone XS, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 9:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2022 9:55 PM

Hello,

After looking through other posts it seems like other people have had the same issue with the XS and it turned out to be a hardware issue. My advice would be to contact apple support so they can run diagnostics on your device. You've pretty much covered all of your bases as far as troubleshooting goes.

Hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 15, 2022 9:55 PM in response to carlos1740

Hello,

After looking through other posts it seems like other people have had the same issue with the XS and it turned out to be a hardware issue. My advice would be to contact apple support so they can run diagnostics on your device. You've pretty much covered all of your bases as far as troubleshooting goes.

Hope this helps!

right side of my screen not functioning

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.