Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to install Walmart and Best Buy app

Recently I switched from Samsung to iPhone. when I tried to download few app (Walmart and best buy etc) from Apple store, it didn’t appear in the listing. I have been using these app since a long time on Samsung. But why apple store didn’t let me download or install ? I have Apple ID and I do remember the password! What’s wrong???

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Jul 16, 2022 10:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:19 AM

Hello irumMagsi,

Depending on your region and potential restrictions on your device you may not see certain apps available. If you're concerned about app availability you can search your region here: Link Maker Simply type in the app name, select your country/region, and choose the type of device you’re using to learn if the app is available.

If you see an app but are having other issues downloading or updating it, we recommend following all guidance listed in the following support article. It contains step by step directions to isolate: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 8:19 AM in response to irumMagsi

Hello irumMagsi,

Depending on your region and potential restrictions on your device you may not see certain apps available. If you're concerned about app availability you can search your region here: Link Maker Simply type in the app name, select your country/region, and choose the type of device you’re using to learn if the app is available.

If you see an app but are having other issues downloading or updating it, we recommend following all guidance listed in the following support article. It contains step by step directions to isolate: If you can’t download or update apps on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best regards.

Unable to install Walmart and Best Buy app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.