Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue with my iPhone 12 Pro Max screen brightness.

I have a problem with my iPhone 12 Pro Max screen brightness, my phone is not bright even though I increased it to the highest level,I’ve tried all the possible ways suggested online and it didn’t still work,I even updated my iPhone to the latest version iOS 15.5 but my my phone is not still bright,my phone brightness is doomed!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 9:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 10:07 AM

Hello,

If you are using your device heavily or have left it in a warm location the phone will automatically dim the screen. This helps protect your phone from overheating. Also, if you are in a very bright environment your screen still may be hard to view even with the brightness all the way up. It looks like you’ve already trouble shooted on your own and got no results so, the next thing to do would be reaching out to Apple support so they can see if it is an hardware issue.

Hope this helps!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2022 10:07 AM in response to Zeenah85

Hello,

If you are using your device heavily or have left it in a warm location the phone will automatically dim the screen. This helps protect your phone from overheating. Also, if you are in a very bright environment your screen still may be hard to view even with the brightness all the way up. It looks like you’ve already trouble shooted on your own and got no results so, the next thing to do would be reaching out to Apple support so they can see if it is an hardware issue.

Hope this helps!

Issue with my iPhone 12 Pro Max screen brightness.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.