📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what is abuse@icloud.com

How do I find out the origin of a no-reply@orderreport.com email that I received over several days about 5-10 per day? Or should I forward it to abuse@icloud.com

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 11:22 AM

Hi debbiefromfort lauderdale,

You should report the email using the steps quoted below, and found here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

"How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com."

If you received this email to your iCloud account you can flag and check your mail privacy protection settings with the steps here: Report and block spam in iCloud mail

Best.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 18, 2022 11:22 AM in response to debbiefromfort lauderdale

Hi debbiefromfort lauderdale,

You should report the email using the steps quoted below, and found here: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

"How to report suspicious emails, messages, and calls

• If you receive a suspicious email that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please forward it to reportphishing@apple.com
  • To report spam or other suspicious emails that you receive in your iCloud.com, me.com, or mac.com Inbox, send them to abuse@icloud.com."

If you received this email to your iCloud account you can flag and check your mail privacy protection settings with the steps here: Report and block spam in iCloud mail

Best.

what is abuse@icloud.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.