Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 13 continuously crashing to a black screen with a small frozen loading logo

This has been happening to me ever since I got my iPhone 13 this February. For no probable reason, my phone will randomly lag, turn black and appear with a frozen loading logo. I have already sent it to apple support once for two weeks and have the same problem yet again. I have force restarted, closed apps, checked my storage, and done just about everything you can think of to try and fix this issue. When I contacted support the first time they didn't detect any issues with the hardware or anything like that. It's updated to 15.5, and it hasn't been overheated. (never hot to the touch when it happens). I'm completely lost as to why this is happening, please help!

iPhone 13

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 3:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 10:10 PM

Please follow the steps in the following link for support with this issue: If your iOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

Similar questions

1 reply

Iphone 13 continuously crashing to a black screen with a small frozen loading logo

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.