Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

change iCloud plans - Apple One Premier plan. How do I cancel mine and share her?

my wife and I were each purchasing 200mb of iCloud storage. She now has the Apple One Premier plan. How do I cancel mine and share her 2TB plan?

[Email Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 17, 2022 6:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2022 8:37 AM

See instructions in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Note that you won't need to cancel. After she shares the plan as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of that support article and you accept as described in the "Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section the following applies:

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2022 8:37 AM in response to volmac

See instructions in Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

Note that you won't need to cancel. After she shares the plan as described in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of that support article and you accept as described in the "Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section the following applies:

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

change iCloud plans - Apple One Premier plan. How do I cancel mine and share her?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.