Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple One Premier

I have Apple One Premier. My wife is part of my subscription yet she is being billed for annual iCloud storage. How do I cancel her iCloud Storage, without losing her data - then migrate her to the Apple One Premier account?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 12:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 12:39 PM

See the following Apple Support article for information on sharing iCloud storage: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

There is no data to migrate. You choose to share, she accepts. Her storage stays where it is and continues to be accessed in the same way via her Apple ID; only the billing total and the amount of available storage change.

Also note the following from that support article:

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 19, 2022 12:39 PM in response to JK-IN-MI

See the following Apple Support article for information on sharing iCloud storage: Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support

There is no data to migrate. You choose to share, she accepts. Her storage stays where it is and continues to be accessed in the same way via her Apple ID; only the billing total and the amount of available storage change.

Also note the following from that support article:

If a family member is already paying for their own iCloud+ plan, they can choose to switch to your plan or keep their own and still remain part of the family. When they switch to the shared family plan, they get a refund for the remainder of their personal plan. They can't keep their current plan and use the shared family plan at the same time.

Apple One Premier

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.